[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”https://www.wilsonsfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BoardBalance.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”left” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
10 REASONS WHY YOU WILL LOVE BALANCE BOARD
2. REFINES TECHNIQUE: You’ll be more in tune with your poses, according to Namaste S.U.P. For example, during downward dog, if you have more weight on one side, your board will let you know.
3. CALMING: The sensation of floating helps to alleviate the heaviness that life sometimes throws on our shoulders.
4. BREATH FOCUS: Ujjayi Pranayama, or Ocean Breath, is a popular yoga method for breathing because the “ocean” sound is believed to soothe your mind.
5. EMPOWERMENT: “It’s about letting go of the fear,” Teresa Van Eyk, owner of Satya Yoga in Saugatuck, MI, recently told the Holland Sentinel. “You get off the water feeling really rejuvenated. It’s empowering.”
6. THRILL: The very real possibility of falling into the water provides just enough adrenaline to your workout to keep you focused and motivated. And that, explains Men’s Health, could help you fight the ill-effects of stress in your everyday life.
7. FEARLESS: Yoga-instructor lida-Klein says that conquering the fear of falling in is essential. “The quicker you become okay with falling into the water,” he told Men’s Fitness, “the better you’ll feel and the easier it will be.”
8. BEAUTIFUL: Between breathing fresh air, soaking up vitamin D and enjoying the natural landscape, you can’t help but feel you’re part of nature’s beauty.
9. MINDFULNESS: Paying attention to every breath and body movement, every placement of a foot, leg, or arm is key to keeping balance.
10. FUN: It’s well-known that novelty is important in exercise regimens in order to stay motivated and happy!