Are you a proven fitness coach? Do you demand results from your clients? Do you believe your training makes a company better? Maybe you are new to the industry and want to get started. Read more below, send us your information and become part of this proven team.
Join this energetic group of certified instructors who help our members along their fitness journey with encouragement, instruction and fun. With our fantastic instructors, a wide variety of classes and fitness levels, Wilson's members can enjoy it all with one membership.
Member Services and Membership Representatives are key in helping our members along their fitness journey. You are there from the moment they call or stop in, to the moment they join and for the life of their membership.
CAREERS AT WILSON’S
Wilson’s Fitness Centers has been family owned and operated since 1982. We are dedicated to providing Columbia with all inclusive memberships and almost limitless health and fitness opportunities for everyBODY in our community.
We offer qualified employees a comprehensive benefit plan including, medical, dental, simple IRA retirement plan, a complimentary membership and advancement opportunities in all positions.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF THE TEAM?
For year round full and part time positions. Download the application (below) and complete or fill out the information form below to contact the director of the department you are most interested in. You can also email your application and resume to CAREERS@WILSONSFITNESS.COM or bring to any of our locations.
Summer applicants do not fill out the form below. If applying for a position at the Beach Club or MAC Summer Club, please fill out the application (download & print below) then bring to Wilson’s on Forum, attention Dawn Stephens. Job descriptions listed below. ALL positions must be able to work 2 of the 3 holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day) and must be available for the majority of the season through Labor Day.
- Preparing the facility for the day, cleaning pool area, and setting up equipment
- Performing patron surveillance and enforcing rules/policies
- Actively scan the pool, recognize, and provide rapid response in all emergency situations
- Recognizing and responding appropriately to emergencies, illnesses, accidents, and injuries
- Answering questions and providing basic information about pool programs, hours, and policiesQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Certified in American Red Cross Life guarding (must be certified by opening day in May)
- Punctual, positive, and outgoing person willing to help our members have a fantastic summer!