- Add specific core strength and mobility, create balance to offset and prevent current pain symptoms and/or injuries.
- Reduce chronic pain, including low-back pain, arthritis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and other types of pain such as that associated with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Improve mental health, including concerns like anxiety, depression, trauma and PTSD, insomnia, and others.
- Improve neurological issues and complications of stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease, and traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Support for illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Overall well-being and healthy aging.
Click the find out more button below, fill out the form and choose Wellness Coaching in the Interest dropdown menu. Catina will be in touch with you and you will soon be on your way to moving better, feeling better…simply living better! FIND OUT MORE
MEET YOUR WELLNESS TEAM…
Catina Topash is a Certified Yoga Therapist, YogaFit Yoga Therapy faculty member, and a YogaFit Senior Master Trainer, holding more than 25 other certifications, including those from the American Council on Exercise and DK Body Pilates. Catina holds a Master’s Degree in Music, has performed as a flutist in orchestras and ensembles across North America, and is a Certified Sound Healer. Therapeutics in Sound Healing and Biofield Tuning are 2 trainings she has recently written as part of a 100-hour Sound Healer Certificate with YogaFit. Catina and her husband run a yoga retreat center where she offers yoga therapy, sound healing, and sound baths for individual clients and groups. Catina is also the Wellness Director at Wilson’s Fitness. Her passion for yoga and sound creates an atmosphere for vibrational healing
WELLNESS COACH, ASST. GROUP FITNESS DIRECTOR
Meghan Bratkowski is a 500 RYT through Yoga Alliance, and has specialty certifications in Yoga for Athletes 100 and Warriors Yoga 100. She is a certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor, both through the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Meghan also holds certifications Les Mills BodyAttack, BodyFlow, BodyPump and RPM; Stages Indoor Cycling and Flight; DK Body Pilates; and Animal Flow Level 1. She currently teaches BodyPump, RPM, Hot Barre, BodyAttack, BodyFlow, Fusion, Chair Yoga, Balance Board, and Warrior Yoga and takes personal training and Wellness clients. She is also the Group Fitness Assistant Director at Wilson’s Fitness.
Meghan finds it fascinating to explore how all facets of life affect health, versus the traditional formula of: muscular strength + cardio + flexibility + diet = health. In fact, many factors come into play to assist in finding balance, and to nourish health and happiness. Delving into all these factors are at the heart of Wellness Coaching. “I love motivating people to feel empowered and successful; to do something they didn’t think they could do, or be someone they didn’t think they could be.” She also finds it uplifting to see the camaraderie that develops within a class or training session, and the gym community.