K – 8th Grade Drop off anytime after 7:45 AM, Pick up anytime before 5:15 PM
Teaching life lessons throughout camp, our team builds confidence in campers with lots of interests, and energy to burn. MAC Camp is a refreshing break from digital technology as MAC campers enjoy days filled with age appropriate activities including but not limited to; gaga ball, 9 square in the air, soccer, basketball, flag football, volleyball, on site swimming lessons, relay races, wiffleball and much more! (Swimming and some outdoor activities are seasonal)
Because of CAMP… Suddenly “I can” becomes more powerful than “I can’t”!
2018 - 2019 SCHOOL YEAR CAMP DATES
Save your camper’s spot…enroll 48 hours in advance.
Friday, December 21st
Wednesday, December 26th
Thursday, December 27th
Friday, December 28th
Monday, December 31st (minimum 15 campers)
Tuesday, January 1st
Wednesday, January 2nd
Monday, February 4th
Friday, February 15th
Monday February 18th
SPRING BREAK For the day or the week
March 25th – March 29th
HOW MUCH AND WHAT TO BRING?
- $49 Daily $170 Spring Break Week (per camper, includes tax)
- Please label all items with camper’s name
- Bag- to organize belongings
- Water bottle- for consistent hydration. Please avoid sugary drinks, “sticky when spilled”
- Comfortable closed toed sneakers
- Lunch- Please do not include peanut products for allergy purposes.
- Snacks (Mon-Friday)- or $ to purchase from the snack shack.
- (For summer camps) Sunblock, swimsuit, towel, and optional goggles
WHAT IS THE CAMP SCHEDULE?
Based on our research we customize each camp schedule based on group ages and sizes. While campers are encouraged to carry water bottles, mid morning, lunch, and afternoon, we have structured refueling breaks. Our campers navigate campus with their coach utilizing small and all camp groups through activity blocks varying from 30 min – 1 hour catering to a child’s needs and attention spans.
Small groups offer personalized coaching whereas all camp groups offer campers opportunities to mingle with their siblings and friends.
Monday - Thursday 5AM - 9PM
Friday 5AM - 8:30PM
Saturday 7:30AM -8PM Sunday 12PM - 9PM
Extended hours for rentals, parties & league play
No Cleats Please