Current, active members can access online classes at this time as we ease back into the club post COVID-19. Are you a current member? E-mail Meghan at [email protected] to make sure you get the password!
SPECIALTY CLASSES & WHAT TO BRING
Contact MEMBER SERVICES to find out how to add Specialty Classes (those marked with *) to your membership and enroll for free.
- Please bring a water bottle to all classes to stay hydrated.
- Yoga mats are required for yoga and barre classes.
- Aerobics specific shoes are recommended for cardio classes and S.P.D. cycling shoes are recommended for cycling classes.
- Schedule is subject to change due to low attendance, instructor injury or instructor availability.
- Inclement weather policy: Please call ahead for changes to due weather.
Classes have been set up to complement each other. Please feel free to attend more than one class to achieve overall fitness.
*SPECIALTY CLASS ENROLLMENT: (Regular classes do not require enrollment) Advanced booking is encouraged for Specialty Classes and is available one week prior to class.
- Enroll online or at your club.
- No refunds are given for cancellations less than two hours prior to class time.
- If you have not enrolled prior to arriving at the club, you may be placed on a waiting list until 5 minutes before class begins.
- Once you arrive at the club, please check in at the front desk and receive a wristband which will be collected by the instructor prior to the start of class.
- All participants must have signed in 5 minutes prior to start of class to ensure their spot. This is for your safety to get acclimated to the heat as well as to open space for those on the waiting list. If you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to class, your spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list and no refunds will be given.
- For those whose membership includes unlimited free specialty classes, a cancellation fee of $5 will be assessed to your account for any class cancelled less than 2 hours prior to class. A $5 cancellation fee will also be assessed if you are too late to attend or don’t show up for class.
Use search options below to view classes by the day or week, find out where your favorite instructor is or what’s happening in your favorite studio. Select the class in the schedule to view a description, enroll in a *Specialty Class or add to your personal calendar. You can even meet your instructor by selecting their name in the schedule.
*Specialty Class – Requires enrollment
★Due to limited space, this class requires siging-up at the front desk 30 minutes prior to class.