Looking for your perfect class? Members and Non Members, simply contact any of our fitness clubs in the drop down menu above or email: [email protected].
Not on our email list? Click the button and be sure to choose Group Fitness and Member News to receive updates directly to your inbox! JOIN OUR LIST
Group Fitness will practice social distancing. We invite all Wilson’s members to workout at either the Forum or Rangeline location during this time.
- For Barre Classes, we will be providing therabands for sale. These will be available for $4 cash with Member Services.
- For Aqua Classes, we will be providing noodles for sale. These will be available for $10 cash with Member Services.
- Specialty Classes will be online for sign up as soon as we have them ready. For now, all others will limited and will be on a first come basis. Cycling participants will still have a sign-up with Member Services.
- Please bring your own mat for Yoga and Barre Classes.
- We will continue to offer and update you with a variety of online classes including Les Mills classes, Barre, Yoga, and Strength/Cardio Classes.
SPECIALTY CLASSES & WHAT TO BRING
Contact MEMBER SERVICES to find out how to add Specialty Classes (those marked with *) to your membership and enroll for free.
- Please bring a water bottle to all classes to stay hydrated.
- Yoga mats are required for yoga and barre classes.
- Aerobics specific shoes are recommended for cardio classes and S.P.D. cycling shoes are recommended for cycling classes.
- Schedule is subject to change due to low attendance, instructor injury or instructor availability.
- Inclement weather policy: Please call ahead for changes to due weather.
Classes have been set up to complement each other. Please feel free to attend more than one class to achieve overall fitness.
*SPECIALTY CLASS ENROLLMENT: (Regular classes do not require enrollment) Advanced booking is encouraged for Specialty Classes and is available one week prior to class.
- Enroll online or at your club.
- No refunds are given for cancellations less than two hours prior to class time.
- If you have not enrolled prior to arriving at the club, you may be placed on a waiting list until 5 minutes before class begins.
- Once you arrive at the club, please check in at the front desk and receive a wristband which will be collected by the instructor prior to the start of class.
- All participants must have signed in 5 minutes prior to start of class to ensure their spot. This is for your safety to get acclimated to the heat as well as to open space for those on the waiting list. If you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to class, your spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list and no refunds will be given.
- For those whose membership includes unlimited free specialty classes, a cancellation fee of $5 will be assessed to your account for any class cancelled less than 2 hours prior to class. A $5 cancellation fee will also be assessed if you are too late to attend or don’t show up for class.
Use search options below to view classes by the day or week, find out where your favorite instructor is or what’s happening in your favorite studio. Select the class in the schedule to view a description, enroll in a *Specialty Class or add to your personal calendar. You can even meet your instructor by selecting their name in the schedule.
- This class has passed.
August 3 @ 9:35 am - 10:30 am
55 minutes of strength and toning using dance inspired positions, moves and a barre ballet for balance. This full body conditioning class will lift the heart rate and your mood with exercises set to fun music in a supportive and high-energy environment.ENROLL IN CLASS
*Specialty Class – Requires enrollment
★Due to limited space, this class requires siging-up at the front desk 30 minutes prior to class.