*SPECIALTY CLASSES & WHAT TO BRING
Contact MEMBER SERVICES to find out how to add Specialty Classes (those marked with *) to your membership and enroll for free.
- Please bring a water bottle to all classes to stay hydrated.
- Yoga mats are required for yoga and barre classes.
- Aerobics specific shoes are recommended for cardio classes and S.P.D. cycling shoes are recommended for cycling classes.
- Schedule is subject to change due to low attendance, instructor injury or instructor availability.
- Inclement weather policy: Please call ahead for changes to due weather.
- Classes have been set up to complement each other. Please feel free to attend more than one class to achieve overall fitness.
*SPECIALTY CLASS ENROLLMENT: (Regular classes do not require enrollment) Advanced booking is encouraged for Specialty Classes and is available one week prior to class.
- Enroll online or at your club.
- No refunds are given for cancellations less than two hours prior to class time.
- If you have not enrolled prior to arriving at the club, you may be placed on a waiting list until 5 minutes before class begins.
- Once you arrive at the club, please check in at the front desk and receive a wrist band which will be collected by the instructor prior to the start of class.
- All participants must have signed in 5 minutes prior to start of class to ensure their spot. This is for your safety to get acclimated to the heat as well as to open space for those on the waiting list. If you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to class, your spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list and no refunds will be given.
- For those whose membership includes unlimited free specialty classes, a cancellation fee of $5 will be assessed to your account for any class cancelled less than 2 hours prior to class. A $5 cancellation fee will also be assessed if you are too late to attend or don’t show up for class.
Use search option below to view classes by the day or week, find out where your favorite instructor is or what’s happening in your favorite studio. Select the class in the schedule to view a description, enroll in a *Specialty Class or add to your personal calendar. You can even meet your instructor by selecting their name in the schedule.
- This class has passed.
Mindful Movement (MM)*
January 25 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Mindful Movement is a basic introduction to ancient eastern medicine, but is in no way at odds with western medicine beliefs or practices. This class combines energy medicine, Qigong and elements from yoga to provide a gentle but effective hour of healing movement. Participants will learn Donna Eden’s basic routine to bolster the innate ability to fight off infection and disease while correcting imbalances within the energetic body. Qigong uses simple repetitive movements that encourage strength and flexibility while freeing up the mental focus to go “within.” Yoga influences will include basic aerial fundamentals—in the silk or on a mat—and will focus on breath and poses. Participants can expect to experience emotional and physical ” break-throughs” that will increase their ability to manage stress and discover greater joy in life.ENROLL IN CLASS