Looking for your perfect class? Members and Non Members, simply contact any of our fitness clubs in the drop down menu above or email: memberservice[email protected].
Not on our email list? Click the button and be sure to choose Group Fitness and Member News to receive updates directly to your inbox! JOIN OUR LIST
Thank you all for your continued support keeping our clubs healthy and strong. We have stepped up our cleaning and sanitizing efforts and we will continue to encourage members to do the same before and after their workout.
In the best interest of our community, on Tuesday, March 17th we will have an abbreviated group fitness class schedule and beginning Wednesday, March 18th all in-club group fitness classes will be postponed in response to recommendations by the CDC and The World Health Organization. We will be offering a variety of online classes including Les Mills classes, Barre, Yoga, and Strength/Cardio Classes.
ABBREVIATED SCHEDULE FOR 3/17/20
5:30 – 6:15 pm Hot Barre* HH Shelby O’Keefe Group/Hot
7:15 – 8:15 pm Radiant Yoga* HH Raven Birk Group/Hot
5:30 – 6:30 am BodyPump Becky Heins Group
5:30 – 6:15 am RPM✪ Debbie Newby Cycling
7:00 – 7:45 am Pilates* HH Erin Jensen Mind Body
12:00 – 1:00 pm BodyFlow Ali Wood Group
4:40 – 5:25 pm KettleWorX Cindy Brengarth Group
6:00 – 6:55 pm Journey✪ Gary T Cycling
6:35 – 7:05 pm GRIT Zach Lamb Group
5:30 – 6:15 am BodyStep Express Katie Benfatto Group
5:30 – 6:30 am RPM✪Brenda H Cycling
5:30 – 6:30 am BodyFlow Darla Tharp Mind Body
8:25 – 9:25 am Yoga Linda Keown Group
8:30 – 9:15 am Chair Yoga* Erica Canlas Mind Body
9:00 – 9:30 am HIIT Flight* Angela Peterson Cycling
9:30 – 10:30 am Aqua Core & More Carey Henson Pool
9:30 – 10:15 am Core Piloga* Erica Canlas Mind Body
9:30 – 10:30 am BodyCombat Emily Smith Group
12:10 – 12:55 pm BodyAttack Express Cassie Kauffman Group
4:25 – 5:25 pm BodyPump Meghan McCullah Group
5:30 – 6:15 pm Flight* Tristan Billingsley Cycling
5:30 – 6:30 pm BodyStep Amanda Ruyle Group
7:40 – 8:25 pm BodyPump Express Sarah Eden Group
Forum Hot Studio:
5:30 – 6:30 am Fusion Hot 60* Shelby Miller
9:15 – 10:00 am Hot Barre* Catina Topash
10:15 – 11:15 am Radiant Yoga* Catina Topash
12:00 – 1:00 pm Dry Land Balance Board* Janette Keller
4:30 – 5:15 pm Hot Barre* HH Robin May
5:30 – 6:30 pm Fusion Hot 60* Shelby Miller
SPECIALTY CLASSES & WHAT TO BRING
Contact MEMBER SERVICES to find out how to add Specialty Classes (those marked with *) to your membership and enroll for free.
- Please bring a water bottle to all classes to stay hydrated.
- Yoga mats are required for yoga and barre classes.
- Aerobics specific shoes are recommended for cardio classes and S.P.D. cycling shoes are recommended for cycling classes.
- Schedule is subject to change due to low attendance, instructor injury or instructor availability.
- Inclement weather policy: Please call ahead for changes to due weather.
Classes have been set up to complement each other. Please feel free to attend more than one class to achieve overall fitness.
*SPECIALTY CLASS ENROLLMENT: (Regular classes do not require enrollment) Advanced booking is encouraged for Specialty Classes and is available one week prior to class.
- Enroll online or at your club.
- No refunds are given for cancellations less than two hours prior to class time.
- If you have not enrolled prior to arriving at the club, you may be placed on a waiting list until 5 minutes before class begins.
- Once you arrive at the club, please check in at the front desk and receive a wristband which will be collected by the instructor prior to the start of class.
- All participants must have signed in 5 minutes prior to start of class to ensure their spot. This is for your safety to get acclimated to the heat as well as to open space for those on the waiting list. If you have not checked in 5 minutes prior to class, your spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list and no refunds will be given.
- For those whose membership includes unlimited free specialty classes, a cancellation fee of $5 will be assessed to your account for any class cancelled less than 2 hours prior to class. A $5 cancellation fee will also be assessed if you are too late to attend or don’t show up for class.
Use search options below to view classes by the day or week, find out where your favorite instructor is or what’s happening in your favorite studio. Select the class in the schedule to view a description, enroll in a *Specialty Class or add to your personal calendar. You can even meet your instructor by selecting their name in the schedule.
- This class has passed.
Females in Training (FIT)
March 11 @ 10:05 am - 11:00 am
This 55-minute class is a unique combination of strength training and cardio intervals, using weights to condition, tone and fatigue muscles. With the use of two high intensity cardio intervals, you’ll rev your metabolism and burn calories. Take your fitness to the next level with fun music in a supportive environment.
*Specialty Class – Requires enrollment
★Due to limited space, this class requires siging-up at the front desk 30 minutes prior to class.