FUN, ACTIVITY, FITNESS, SPORTS TRAINING AND TEAM BUILDING SKILLS THAT LAST A LIFETIME!
Kids K – 8th Grade 8AM – 5PM If school is out…Camp is in!
(Parents may drop off as early as 7:45AM and and pick up as late as 5:15PM)
Campers play games, do fitness challenges, participate in sports such as basketball, soccer, flag football and more. Many of the activities will be the same for all ages, however campers will be divided into different age groups for various activities throughout the day depending on the campers attending. The counselors will accomplish all this while living within the camps values of respect, responsibility, health and sportsmanship. DAILY & WEEKLY CAMPS AVAILABLE.
2017-2018 DATES, TIMES AND MORE INFORMATION
- September 25th
- October 30th
- November 10th, 22nd, 24th
- December 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th
- January 1st, 2nd, 3rd,15th
- February 5th,16th
- March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th May will be posted by March 1st (depends on snow days used)
- WINTER CAMP SESSION 1 (4 days $140.00) December 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th
- WINTER CAMP SESSION 2 (3 days $110.00) January 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- SPRING BREAK CAMP (5 days $170.00) March 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th
*All rates shown for online registration with current MSM
Kids 2yrs – 14yrs October 21st (Game Time TBA)
(Drop off begins 2 hours before game time and last call pick up is 2 hours after game ends)
During the home game on October 21st, your kids will have a blast crafting, playing games, and bouncing in the bounce house!
What do they need to bring with them? Tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, water bottle, sack lunch, snacks, pj’s, pillow and blanket.
Enroll online to save your child’s spot. $35 per participant with current MSM.
Monday - Thursday 4:30AM - 9PM
Friday 4:30AM - 8:30PM
Saturday 7:30AM -8PM Sunday 12PM - 9PM
Extended hours for rentals, parties & league play
No Cleats Please